The types of baby leaf salads supplied by Op Isola Verde
Discover all the varieties of baby leaf salads we can supply throughout Europe, 365 days a year, and contact us to learn more about our certified production process.
We grow first range baby leaf salads to suit all tastes at our facilities in Northern and Southern Italy!
Greenhouse cultivation allows us to maintain a consistent level of production, 365 days a year and, thanks to a well organised logistics process, we can deliver a variety of wholesome and genuine baby leaf salads throughout Europe. Here are the types of baby leaf salad we are able to deliver at present.
Green baby leaf salads
Green salads are the most popular baby leaf salad par excellence. In our Op Isola Verde greenhouses we grow:
- Rocket, with its typical spear shape leaf and strong flavour, it is perfect for creating fresh and delicious dishes, such as the traditional bresaola, rocket and slithers of parmesan cheese.
- Baby Lettuce, one of the most popular baby leaf salads, baby lettuce is a versatile side dish with a delicate taste that adapts perfectly to any combination.
- Lamb’s Lettuce, a winter salad that, thanks to our greenhouse cultivation, is available all year round and is supplied pre-washed and dried using the dewatering method.
- Baby Spinach, a dark coloured baby lead salad, with tender and delicate tasting leaves, excellent when served raw as a side dish.
- Mizuna: green baby leaf salad, typical of Japan, ideal for creating dishes with an oriental flair.
All green baby leaf salads can be supplied either as a single variety or as baby leaf mixes tailored to meet your specific needs.
Coloured baby leaf salads
Coloured baby leaf salads have the same small, tender leaves as green baby leaf salads, but the brighter colours give a joyful touch to any dish. The main types we can deliver are:
- Red baby lettuce, a baby leaf salad with the same properties as green baby lettuce, ideal for tasty summer salads or colourful side dishes.
- Oriental salads, a mix of fine baby leaf salads, including Bull’s Blood, that add a colourful and refined touch to endless dishes.
- Red chard, a green leaf with red ribs, an extravagant combination that turns simple dishes into an explosion of style.
The coloured baby leaf salads can also be supplied either as a single variety or as part of a baby leaf mix.
Offer your consumers fresh, genuine quality baby leaf salads that are always available whenever needed.
I am the contact person for all OP Isola Verde customers.
Customer Care supports them before, during and after deliveries, it assists them during sales negotiations, it manages shipments and quickly solves any problems. My strong points include my keenness to listen and the ability to handle situations with accuracy and punctuality to meet all possible demands.