INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
OP ISOLA VERDE SOCIETA’ AGRICOLA CONSORTILE A.R.L. with registered office in Via C. Battisti 82 24060 Telgate (BG), VAT No. 04007540166 (from now on the “Data Controller”), in its capacity as the Data Controller, hereby informs you, in accordance with Regulation (UE) no. 2016/679 (abbreviated in “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- Subject of the Processing
The Data Controller processes identifying personal data, (name and surname, telephone number, email address, from now on also referred to as “personal data” or also “data”) which you yourself provide.
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
- Without the need for your express consent, as indicated in art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
- To conclude contracts for the services provided by the Data Controller;
- To fulfil any pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from current relations with you;
- To fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as, for anti-money laundering purposes);
- To exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right of defence in court;
- Only after receiving your specific and distinct consent (art. 7 of GDPR) for the following Marketing Purposes:
- To send via emails, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services provided by the Data Controller and surveys on the degree of satisfaction regarding the quality of the services;
- To send via email, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, commercial and/or promotional communications of third-parties.
- Processing methods
Your personal data are processed using the methods indicated in art. 4 no. 2) of the GDPR, and more specifically: collection, recording, organisation, filing, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilisation, interconnection, communication, dissemination, blocking, erasure and destruction of the data. Your personal data are processed using both hard copies and electronic and/or automated means.
The Data Controller shall retain the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, for no more than 10 years from the termination of relations for Service Purposes, and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes.
- Access to data
Your personal data may be accessed for the purposes indicated in point B, by employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons assigned to the processing and/or in charge of the processing and/or system administrator.
- Disclosure of personal data
No data deriving from the web service (aforementioned browsing data and cookies) is disclosed or disseminated to third parties (except communications to judicial orders or the police if necessary).
There may also be communications with the Società Cooperativa Agricola Isola Verde A.R.L. for the purpose of effective administrative-accounting management, in compliance with the current legislation. The company has adopted the same security and management measures in the application of the GDPR provisions.
Without the need for express consent, see art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR, the Data Controller is authorised to disclose your Data for the purposes indicated in point B.1 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, in addition to all subjects to whom such disclosure and communication is mandatory by law in order to fulfil the aforementioned purposes. These subjects shall process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
- Transfers of Personal data
Personal data shall be stored on servers located in Via C. Battisti n.82, 24060 Telgate (BG), inside the European Union. It remains understood that the Data Controller, as and where necessary, shall have the right to move the servers, also outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby guarantees, that the transfer of data to non- EU locations shall take place in accordance with the applicable laws in force, following the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Nature of the collection of data and consequences of refusing to reply
Collection of personal data for the purposes indicated in Section B.1 is mandatory. Without such data we can not guarantee the Services indicated in point B.1.
Collection of personal data for the purposes indicated in point B.2 (Marketing) is however optional. You can therefore decide not to consent to the collection of any data or to subsequently withdraw your consent to process data previously provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, notices of a commercial and advertising nature concerning the Services provided by the Data Controller. However, you shall continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in point B.1.
- Rights of the data subject
In your capacity as the data subject, you also have the rights referred to in arts. 15 – 22 GDPR, i.e. right of access, right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object, as well as the right to lodge claims with the Supervisory Authority.
- Exercising of rights
You may exercise your rights at any moment in time by sending:
– a registered letter with advice of receipt to OP ISOLA VERDE SOCIETA’ AGRICOLA CONSORTILE A.R.L.
– Via C.Battisti 82 24060 Telgate (BG). ;
– an email to email@example.com
- Lodging complaints
The Data Subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in his or her country of residence.
- Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not engage in any automated decision-making processes.
- Data Controller, Data Processor and designated processing officers
The Data Controller is OP ISOLA VERDE SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA CONSORTILE A.R.L. with registered office in Via Cesare Battisti, 82 – 24060 Telgate BG.